Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Back (Finally)!!!

Hello there, guys... and girls.... and any ultra-intelligent talking animals that may be reading this post.

Well, life got busy in a number of ways, but here I am, picking up the blogger's pen after a long hiatus. I really ought to be writing a paper right now, but here I am, writing my first post in several months, listening to Billy Joel, and wondering what I should eat for dinner.

I've been on a writing spree lately, working like crazy on one story in particular, and then all of a sudden, poof, writer's block. When I get writer's block, though, I keep writing. It's just that everything I write from that point on becomes worthless garbage that I will have to rip apart, strangle, torture, and otherwise maim when I finally finish what I'm writing and start the editing process.

I'm taking part in this peculiar little Work-in-Progress blog hop thing, and so, guess what? I'll be answering ten questions about the two novels I'm working on on August 22nd! Yay! I'm not sure what purpose that serves right now, since I have zero followers, but I'm narcisstic and like talking about myself. :)

Hopefully, I'll see somebody then!

Much love, Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment